Call for Presentations
We are now accepting presentation submissions for Paranoia 2022.
For the Paranoia Conference we welcome presentations to the Technical and the Management Tracks. In addition, you have the opportunity to submit for the Pre-Paranoia event, presentations, courses and workshops for the early start of the conference. We encourage the use of mulitimedia or live demonstrations.
Please include the following in your submission:
- Your name, title and organisation
- The title of your proposed talk (tentative titles are accepted)
- The roles and functions that will benefit the most from your talk
- An abstract of the key elements of your talk
- Any attachments the Program Committee will find useful when evaluating your submission
- Links to relevant talks that the Program Committee will find useful when evaluating your submission
Suppliers are welcome to submit proposals, but we will only accept vendor-neutral supplier submissions. The Program Committee will review and accept proposals on a continuous basis, closing 31st of January 2022.
Please send your proposal to Paranoia@watchcom.no.
Paranoia takes place on May 23rd -24th, 2022.