The Paranoia Program Committee
To ensure that the Paranoia conference is the most exciting and relevant Info Sec conference in the nordic region, we invite external partners to partake in the planning of the program.
Each year we invite top speakers within the field, giving you insights about future scenarios, best practices, and hands on tips to implement in your organization.
The program committee consists of professionals from both the public and private sector, representing different industrial branches. The committee will meet several times leading up to the conference. During this time, all Call for Papers will be reviewed.
For the Paranoia 2022 conference, we are proud to present the following Program Committee members:
- Bjørn Wathne, CISO, Storebrand ASA
- Erlend Andreas Gjære, CEO, Secure Practice
- Maria Bartnes, Head of Research, SINTEF
- Gaute Brynhildsen, Chief Audit Executive, Gjensidige
- Inge Øystein Moen, Senior Advisor, CCIS
- Kjetil Thorvik Brun, Head of Technology and Digitalisation, Abelia
- Pierre Anderberg, CISO, Saab AB
- Pernilla Rönn, Combitech Sverige
- Øyvind Brusethaug, Senior Security Analyst, DNB